- Drive by Left Foot: Designed for the drivers who lost control of right foot or leg temporarily or permanently. Drivers control the accelerator pedal by left foot through a pedal installed to the left of the brake pedal.
- Universal: Fully adjustable pedals/actuator, can be installed in most vehicles and convert to Left Foot Accelerator. Only for vehicles with automatic transmission. Requires flat floor and at least 11 inches (about 27.9cm) space between left foot rest and gas pedal. So it May NOT be applicable on some vehicles. Do NOT use if the user feels uncomfortable or unsafe.
- Installation: Pre-assembled, equipped with a heavy duty steel plate. Does NOT have to be bolted to the floorboard of the vehicles, which is truly portable. Very simple to Install and Remove. Fixed to the floor mat by hook & loop strips at its bottom.
- Fixable: there're 2 slot holes and spare screws, so if you want to fix the whole device on vehicle floor, you can do that. It's an extra choice. NOTE: please understand you need to drill 4 holes on your vehicle floor to fix the device.
- Fully Adjustable: refer Instructions to adjust. Feel free to contact us for technical support.
- Sturdy & Steady: All metal structure ensures long lifetime steady using, precision CNC machined parts used. NOTE: not all people can use it easily, please do not use if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe. After all, driving by left foot is a full new operation.
- Attention! NOT all people can use it easily, please do not use if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe. After all, driving by left foot is a full new operation.
|Model||Left Foot Accelerator Gas Pedal|
|Item Weight||17.02 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.86 x 13.54 x 3.15 inches|
|Item model number||ZJTB-200V2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZJTB200V2|
DriFeez Portable Left Foot Accelerator Gas Pedal LFGP Fixable Drive Assist for Handicap Disabled Injured Stroke Drivers ZJTB200V2 2023 Updated Version